International Consortium for Social Development (ICSD)
ISSN 0147-1473 (print)
ISSN 2372-014X (online)
Social Development Issues, sponsored by the International Consortium for Social Development (ICSD), is a refereed journal published three times a year, in February, July, and November, that serves as a scholarly forum linking multiple disciplines, nations, and cultures. The journal's purpose is to promote consideration of issues that affect social justice as well as the development and well being of individuals and their communities. The journal is committed to the advancement of social, cultural, political, and economic theories including policy and practice (and their interrelationship) within a global context.
Each issue includes reviews of noteworthy new books.
Journal subscriptions are included with membership in the International Consortium for Social Development (ICSD). For more information about the Consortium and additional member benefits, please visit their website at socialdevelopment.net.
Social Development Issues Journal is now available as an e-journal hosted by IngentaConnect.
A sample of recent topics in the Journal:
- Women in nongovernmental organizations and social justice in women's reproductive health
- Rights, Responsibility, and Renaissance: The Three Rs of Sustainable Development
- Globalization as Competing Projects
- The determinants of world-class agriculture and food systems
- China's Policy to Restore Education in the Post-Wenchuan Earthquake Recovery and Reconstruction
- An Educational Empowerment Practice Model for Social Workers in Relief Services for Refugee Populations
Social Development Issues Journal
- Editorial Policy and Submission Requirements
- Editors, Managing and Editorial Board, and ICSD Officers
- Publication Partners
- Instructions to access e-journal at IngentaConnect for individuals
Join and subscribe today.
Amounts shown are in U.S. dollars.
An additional $22.50 has been added for shipping to all membership options outside
of the U.S.
All subscription inquiries should be sent to Social Development Issues Journal, 5758 S. Blackstone Ave., Chicago, IL, 60637. Your e-mail inquiries can be sent to email@example.com